- This event has passed.
Women Standing Together – A Multicultural Event
March 27 @ 09:00 - 13:00
Women Standing Together is a free conference that has been organised by Chara Clarke, CEO of local women’s charity Glow and Dr. Ava Brown, Founder of The Mango Girl.
This event is a one day multicultural conference to empower women!
It is open to every woman from all communities and backgrounds and is invited to:
– Come together to share stories
– Learn about each others cultures
– Help build understanding and trust
– celebrate diversity
– Inspiring Dance
– Stories told through poetry
– Drumming & Music Performance
– Live Q&A Panel Discussions
*Lunch will be provided*
Please get your free tickets now to ensure we have enough food for everyone.
The conference is funded by the Community Relations Council.