Making money as a writer isn’t always the easiest of jobs, however, if done right it can be lucrative. Here are some ways you can make money by using your talent… writing:
1. Start a blog and post on it regularly, focusing on solving a specific set of problems or focused on a topic. Blogging creates potential to generate a decent income if you invest time and effort. With blogs, revenue is often produced from advertisement, affiliate marketing, and direct sales of a product. Thus with blogs there is real money making potential.
2. Write for magazines and newspapers (print and online), many companies hire on a contract basis.
3. By doing freelancing you can be your own boss, do the kind of work you want to, and make good money. Freelance writing of any type is a great way to earn a living while writing. There is a number of online sites for freelancers to bid on jobs.
4. Resume and cover letter writing is also a great source of income; in this job market many people need jobs. Anyone who job hunting will need up-to-date and catchy resume.
5. A good way to generate online income is to write and self-publish books. Once you work is written you have an opportunity to sell your product online.
Basically, making money through writing is quite difficult. Finding the right jobs is the most difficult part of making money writing.
Fortunately with modern technology and access to internet there are many ways for you to make an income through your passion, writing!
It will still take creativity and diligence getting the jobs, but it is definitely worth the effort to do what it is you are passionate about!
Grab my book How to become an author in 21 Days!
Ava Brown|Author,Transformation Accelerator ,Motivational Speaker,Coach,Actress
I help people move from a place of uncertainty to a place of power, joy , fulfillment and peace. Contact me today to make your book idea a reality.
More at www.avabrown.org